Here’s another of my purchases from the Firefly Market in Boulder, CO: leather cuffs by elke. Her booth was packed with people – she was definitely one of the more popular vendors! When I tried these 2 cuffs, I knew I had to wear them together – a wonderful rainbow! The next day I went back to the booth and elke told me I inspired her to wear them as a pair, too! These are called “Hombre Wrap Bracelets” and they have antique shirt studs.
I love this silver cuff. It goes with my hair, and makes me feel like Wonder Woman.
Sarah‘s painting, as I received it:
What I did to it:
Painted during Flora Bowley‘s Bloom True class at the Makerie. A magical experience. Click here to see part 1 of this post.
Close-up of a painting in the early stages.
After taking Flora Bowley‘s “Bloom True” intuitive painting course at the Makerie last weekend, these are the things that have stayed with me:
1. Find what’s working and do more of it. This is the same thing Eva says to us in our Core Connexion dance classes.
2. There are no mistakes (always good to be reminded)!
3. Painting is so much fun.
4. I can paint for a whole day without one peep from my inner critic. (Holy CRAP! I never knew this was possible!)
5. The artists that I look up to don’t need to be placed on a pedestal. They are regular people, like me. We can even be friends.
6. I am capable of accomplishing big things.
7. I love my paintings.
8. Having creative friends in my life is crazy important to me.
9. Meeting people in person is so much better than online.
10. My need for quiet time should not be ignored.
11. I trust myself.