I get into a cycle of shame when I try to beat myself out of sad and into gratitude. Constantly need to relearn that each feeling has its place, and needs to be felt. It can’t be beaten out of me with gratitude.
Painting with lots of colour helps me to keep going. The not-good-enough story is working hard to perpetuate itself today. I need to get under the sun.
I want you to have this painting. Make me an offer. ❤️
I continually need to remind myself that just because I this isn’t “serious” art, doesn’t mean it isn’t important. I have so much fun playing with colour. And as my wonderful friend Lindsay Murdoch reminded me, FUN IS IMPORTANT.
1. Today only, send me a message telling me how you have fun, or any other thoughts on fun.
2. What is your offer? (Shipping and handling are extra).
PLEASE SHARE! ❤
This 2010 watercolour painting is now **PAY WHAT YOU WANT**. #tbt
Last night I wrote about being able to see how far I’ve come with my art, and this series really helps me to realize how I’ve matured with my art, and how much more open and vulnerable I am willing to be.
1. Today only, send me a message telling me about how you have changed since 2010.
2. What is your offer? (Shipping and handling not included).
3. I will contact you tomorrow!
“Space Grab”, watercolour and ink on paper, 4″ x 6″.
This painting is one from the series of paintings I did when I first decided to venture outside of my sketchbook to begin selling my art. 2010!! It’s vintage!
“Whole Sky”, watercolour and ink on paper, 4″ x 6”, framed
It’s #ff! And time to PAY WHAT YOU WANT.
1. Today only, send me a message telling me one thing about love in your life.