Today I am grateful for:
- Getting some painting done this morning (a big accomplishment with a 6-year old painting in the same room! We actually painted together for 1 1/2 hours, with very little talking! I’m amazed.)
- Colour! The more I paint, the more I appreciate colour. Just check out the secondary colours from my cooking last night!
- Financial wellness
- A long phone call with my online friend Denice – one day, we shall meet!
- My daily dose of Sammy – photo and video updates of my adorable, brand-new nephew!
- Feeling closer to my brother, now that we are both parents. My respect and love for him is growing every time I see him with his son (he has a SON!! WOW! I’m still blown away by this).