1. Find what’s working and do more of it. This is the same thing Eva says to us in our Core Connexion dance classes.
2. There are no mistakes (always good to be reminded)!
3. Painting is so much fun.
4. I can paint for a whole day without one peep from my inner critic. (Holy CRAP! I never knew this was possible!)
5. The artists that I look up to don’t need to be placed on a pedestal. They are regular people, like me. We can even be friends.
6. I am capable of accomplishing big things.
7. I love my paintings.
8. Having creative friends in my life is crazy important to me.
9. Meeting people in person is so much better than online.
10. My need for quiet time should not be ignored.
11. I trust myself.