I just finished a batch of magnets to sell at the Waldorf Faire in November. I’m already starting to sell off this batch, though, so another one is under way. Happy news about the magnets: I finally figured out the whole varnish thing. I have had problems in the past with the varnish reacting with the ink I use to write with, but I finally figured out how to avoid that. It was so simple, I don’t know why I never thought of it before! I just needed a layer of acrylic medium before applying the Varithane! Glad that is solved.
If you see any that you would like, I can create a special etsy listing for you (as long as I haven’t already sold it…).